We are committed to reaching out to those who find it difficult to reach us.
Highlights of our inclusion activities include:
- Continual cooperation with the Creative Educational Centre. On Fridays, the beneficiaries of the Centre are hired to hand out concert programmes to the audience at Kolarac;
- On the occasion of the International Day of Older Persons, celebrated annually on 1 October, the String Quartet gave a concert at the Gerontology Centre in Vršac;
- On the White Cane Day, celebrated on 15 October, the guests at the children’s concert included pupils from the Dragan Kovačević and Veljko Ramadanović schools for blind and visually impaired children;
- As a result of the cooperation established with the Special Hospital for Cerebral Palsy and Rehabilitation, the patients of this centre were guests at our open rehearsals and children’s concerts;
- We have connected with the Safe House, which was visited by female members of the BPO. They socialised and gave a short concert for the Safe House residents and their children;
- On the occasion of the New Year holidays, the BPO gave a gift concert to the beneficiaries of the Centre for Protection of Children and Youth. We played the most attractive programme for children – Vivaldi’s Four Seasons, at the hall of the Zmaj Children’s Residential Home, which was packed with children from the Zvečanska Centre, including a large number of children with developmental disabilities;
- Cooperation has been established with the Belgrade branch of the Mensa Society and an open rehearsal was organised for Mensa members’ children;
- We have printed concert programmes in Braille alphabet for blind and visually impaired persons.