CONCERTMASTER – AUDITION PROGRAM
Completed Master’s studies and at least five years of experience in an orchestra.
The audition for the position of Concertmaster takes place in three rounds.
1st Round (only the first round is played behind the screen):
– Mozart Concerto 1st. mov. with cadenza (A Major, or D Major, or G Major).
– Mozart: Finale from Symph. No. 39
– Beethoven: Scherzo from Eroica
– Mendelssohn: Scherzo from Midsummer Night’s Dream
– Schumann: Symph. No. 2
– Brahms: Symph. No. 4
– Strauss: Don Juan
First mov. with cadenza of one of following concertos:
Beethoven, Brahms, Tchaikovsky, Sibelius, Prokofiev g-moll, Shostakovich.
– Brahms Symph. No. 1
– Rimsky Korsakov: Scheherezade
– Rimsky Korsakov: Capriccio Espagnol
– Strauss: Ein Heldenleben
– Strauss: Bourgeois Gentilhomme
Artistic leadership without conductor, leading the Belgrade Philharmonic Orchestra for
50 min. and in front of Jury, with following program:
– Haydn: Symph. No. 92 „Oxford“, I mov.
– Tchaikovsky: Serenade, Finale
– Mahler: Adagietto